I decided I was feeling up to exercising. Unfortunately the air here makes me nervous to breath, so off to the gym I go. I have been about 5 times in the past two weeks and feel GREAT! I did not overdue it and just walked on the treadmill at 4 miles an hour. This was very hard for me. I get a high when I am exercising and want to do sooooo much more. Jared thought 4 miles an hour was too fast, but I am committed to being careful and will stay this way until I get doctors approval for more. Since I don't talk to her for over a month this is where I will stay.
I am trying to think positively and this is not my nature. My nature is to say, " I am feeling so good, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I could feel bad tomorrow, we will wait and see". I heard myself out loud yesterday and told myself I am going to do everything I can to change this outlook. So here I am saying it and will repeat it out loud for the next person who asks, " I feel so much better, I think the Thyroid supplement is hugely making me feel better, I am going to feel even better soon". Done!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment