Well, as normal as I was before. Yes, I do have to say that I had HIGH HOPES that this tumor would cure all my other problems. No such luck. As I anxiously await my lab results, I do feel like I am back to where I was before the surgery in most aspects. This is a bad time of the year for my allergies and they are pretty bad on some days, and then some days they are not so bad.
So, I am back to taking my herbs (as soon as I get my new supply) and working hard on trying to rid my body of all the other things. The great news is that Andrew had the stomach flu one week ago today and Alyson has yet to get it. This I don't believe has ever happened. Andrew frequently misses out on Alyson's bugs, but Alyson is usually a magnet to whatever comes by. I am happy about this. Hey, even I missed the bug and the bottle of my steroid states to "stay away from sick children". That's a joke, who else is going to pick up the barf all over the bed?
I am hoping that my lab results come back good and I will feel no more need to blog about my pituitary problems and move onto other things.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to hearing the results along with you.
That's great Alyson didn't get sick!
Post a Comment