Thursday, September 25, 2008
The Worst Period of my Life
Since my husband is tired of listening to me complain, I decided I had to blog this. I can't believe how painful this period is. I use to have pain like this in my teenage years and twenties, but do not remember this much pain in years. It is day two and the pain is radiating down my legs. I have been taking as much Aleve as I can with only a little relief. What does this mean? Is it because my hormones are so screwed up? Is my pituitary now sending hormones to my ovaries (which are not in the best shape) and they are finally responding? Is it the steroid? It can be a side effect from that as well. Who knows, but I am hoping this is not my future. My patience with my kids is dwindling very quickly and I am about ready to check out, of this Country that is. Next week I get a three day break and it could not come any sooner. I can't wait to get away. Jared has a meeting in Rancho Mirage and I am going with him. Yeah! The good news is that the bus just picked up Andrew and I am now going to take Alyson to preschool. So, I will get a little break to hopefully kill the pain with the Aleve and get back some patience. Ugh!! Not a good way to start another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Kim, I used to have pain like that when I was young!! I would actually throw up from it. I hope it's not your future--maybe just a hormonal hiccup. Hope you get some relief soon!!
Post a Comment