Friday, February 6, 2009

Six Months Post Op

Since my surgery over 6 months ago, I think I am getting better. Here is what I observe:

1. No more bad smell in my nose-yeah

2. My DI is under control with 1/2 a pill taken 2- 4 times a day. Yeah! I have to say that this is only by the grace of God. I don't believe any doctor would have figured out that I should only be taking 1/2 a pill a few times a day, but it works and I even forget I have DI until it is time for another pill.

3. I feel pretty good most of the time and have notice my not feeling well cycles with my hormones.

4. I do have the same darn ovarian pain I have had for 20 years and it is not getting better, but more on that in the next few weeks.

5. I cannot exercise and don't think I can lift push or pull anything heavy at all. I can't even strain on the toilet ( I know your not suppose to do that anyway, but a life long habit for me). I will see neurosurgeon next week and hopefully get answers.

6. My emotions seem to be calming down as they were on the forefront for the first 5 months post op.

7. I know the tumor had to go, but for the most part I feel worse than I did before my surgery, but I still have hope for change and improvement. More to come in the next few weeks.

No comments: