After taking Alyson to the "nutritionist" and hearing her story, I could not kick the feeling that she is on to something and can finally practically give me some hope. The problem was that I had to get Alyson well before I could focus on myself. I will show you the Explanation of Benefits folder of mine that now practically takes up one quarter of our file drawer. I have spent the last two years at the doctors office and so this is my excuse for putting myself on hold.
Alyson gets better at least for a period of time, where I feel like I can now look at myself. Meanwhile in the last year my cycle has changed. I have been having a 22-25 day cycle for at least 5 years and now I am going 28-32 days. I had never ever gone over 28 days in my life. Last August I was beginning to think I may be pregnant, but thankfully I let it ride out and never purchased a pregnancy test. This was the first alarm in my head that said something is not right. Then my bowels change (I won't go into too much detail as most don't like bowel talk). Then my breast begin to hurt and are swollen all month long. I am driving home from Fresno one day and my breast hurt so bad, I start to massage them, only to find that my bra got wet!
I went home and did this in the mirror and milk squirted on the mirror! Ok, too much detail for some, but you know me. I had my annual pap appt. a month away and thought it would be ok to just wait and tell her then. I'll continue this story in another post. Back to my head....
Well, since I was onto another "medical" problem, I felt like I could not meet up the "nutritionist" who would ultimately lead me into believing that she could solve all my problem and my brain wanted me to seek out western medicine.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment