Last February in a desperate attempt to help Alyson, I took her to a women who calls herself a Nutritionist. She is not what Western Medicine would call a nutritionist, as she is not a Registered Dietitian and she does not follow the "pyramid". I was referred to her by my mother in-law who had at that time been going to her for almost a year. I new down deep in my heart that I needed to go to her as well, but at the time I could only think about getting Alyson better and figured once that happened I would focus on myself.
First thing you do is sign a waver that this "nutritionist" is simply offering nutritional advise and she is not trying to diagnose and/or treat illness. This is her protection waver and is not necessarily the full truth. She is an iridologist and does kinesiology.
She looked into Alyson's eye's and was able to tell me a little bit about her genetic make-up. She then looked at mine and told me that she didn't get her pathologies from me and that she would need to look into my husbands eyes to see if she inherited them from him. I told her she would not find them there either.
She placed her hands on Alyson and was able to tell me what systems were responding weakly. Quite frankly I cannot remember everything she said, but I know that she had some blood sugar issues, her lungs were weak and her digestive tract was a mess!
She also tests her for several things and came up with bacteria, parasites and a virus. The priority was to first detox her from her immunizations (what this women believed to be one of the major reasons for the decline in children's health these days). Because Alyson was having respiratory issues this women wanted to start with treating this and doing the vaccination detox.
About three weeks into treatment Alyson got sick again. This was about the 4th illness in two months. This "nutritionist" is very helpful in the sense that she responds to e-mail regularly free of charge. My mother-in-law happened to see her and tell her that Alyson was sick and this is where our mess began.
Long story short this "nutritionist" felt it best to see the whole family as she felt it would do no good to treat Alyson if we were just passing something along. I was a little ticked at the way it was handled and anyways back to Western Medicine we went!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment