This blog is a journal about our families attempt to find good health. While we are on a quest to find optimal spiritual, mental and physical health, this journal will primarily focus on our adventure to find good physical health. What is good health and how do you find it? That is what I have been exploring and learning for the past 10 years and more intensely for the past 4 years. From outward appearances, I am considered to be in great health. Our budget and bank accounts will prove to you otherwise. While my health has been significantly declining in the past three years (not to mention the inability to conceive that most likely is related to this), my daughter has suffered with her health from about six months of age. As a mother, I have been on an adventure to find answers to our problems. Because we moving forward quickly, you will find current discoveries mixed in with a few blogs that cover our past discoveries. To start with I want to list my goals for good health for our family.....
Alyson- Alyson to not complain about her tummy hurting all the time
- No more constipation
- No more sinus infections for Alyson
- Increase immune system for Alyson as evidenced by only two unexplained fevers a year (is this reasonable?)
- No more episodes of continuous coughing all night long for nights on end when Alyson catches a cold.
- A decrease in allergy symptoms (i.e. watery eyes and sneezing).
Kim- Prolactin level to be in normal range
- increase in overall energy
- Decrease in mucus production
- improvement in digestive system (I'm not going to spell this one out).
- No more severe sinus headaches
- Increase immune system where I don't catch everything flying by.
- no more dizziness and nauseousness
Andrew
- Able to breathe through his nose at night
- Does not sound stuffed up from January to April
Jared
- Able to stay healthy enough to keep this family going
- truly no other physical health goals for him
No comments:
Post a Comment