Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Carolina's Surgery
Today is Carolina's surgery. Please say a little prayer for her. I am very curious to see how it goes and how she is feeling in the next few days. I told her I didn't want to hear the bad, but then again if I ask how it went; I want the truth. Her surgery is at 2:00, so if you read this before please pray and if you read it after, I am sure she can still use the prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm reading this at 20 til 2:00 so I'm prayin'!
I prayed at 2! I talked to her this morning when she called to talk to her kids, and she was pretty nervous. She should be out of surgery or almost done by now. It's a 2-hour procedure.
I pray she recovers quickly and doesn't have a terribly uncomfortable night! Thank God for pain killers. ;)
Post a Comment