Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Last Day of Denial

Today was my last day before I have to head up to San Francisco. We had two nice days at Avila Beach and will leave the kids here and head up to San Francisco tomorrow. It is going to be hard to leave. I still feel like I am doing what I have to do and know that I am in good hands. Spoke with Carolina on Friday and she is doing well. She is very tired. She praised the medical staff at UCSF. I have to be at my pre-operative appointment at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday and will hopefully find out exactly what time my surgery is on Wednesday. Please pray for safe travel and no mishaps. I decided it was best to stay in San Francisco so I did not have to stress about getting to the hospital on time. We got very lucky and got our rooms on Priceline for $100.00 a night, another answered prayer. Hopefully I will continue to feel good and Jared and I can enjoy the rest of Tuesday together in San Francisco. Thanks in advance for your prayers. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Carolina said...

I'm praying for you Kim... and I'm excited for you, too! You are in awesome hands so don't worry!
TAke care and enjoy your one child-free night in San Fran. with your hubby!
:) Carolina

yearofthedragon said...

Ditto what Carolina said! :)

Unknown said...

I'm praying! The 30th has been standing out on my calendar for a couple weeks, now. Will anxiously await news of how you're doing afterwards.

Anonymous said...

You all look so wonderful in the beach picture! I will be praying for you and Jared. Let me know if you have freezer space for some frozen meals! Peace and Love, katharine

Mama Norma said...

I am praying for you Kim. I'm glad you had some family time before you surgery. God is good!! You are in His hands. ~Norma