Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tomorrow at 8:30

This will be my last entry for a while. My surgery is at 8:30 a.m.. Jared and I figured out how to use the bus to get to the hospital and it was very easy and thank God uneventful. I talked to Carolina yesterday 1 week post op and she reports that she is doing better every day. Yeah. It is great to know that I should be doing better in time. She states that it still takes a lot of energy to take a shower and that is hard for me to imagine. Well, our hotel charges $5.00 for 20 minutes of Internet use and I am almost done with my 20 minutes.

Please include in your prayers Jared. This whole city thing is hard for him and he is going to be without me all day tomorrow. He will have about 6 hours before he can even see me. I am sure he will do well, but like I said, a big city can be a little overwhelming for us small city folks. Thanks a bunch!

No comments: