Mattie called to let me know yesterday that the surgery went well. They were able to get the whole tumor and the procedure was "text book". Yeah!
Today Carolina told Mattie to tell me that it is "no big deal". She is doing great. The worst part is the nurses waking her up at 4:00 in the morning to draw blood. That is good news! I do wonder how much pain medication she is taking? Jared says he wants to know how she is doing once she gets home.
I have to say that my husband is having a hard time with the fact that I am not going to be able to do much for a while. He has watched the kids all day without me, but has never kept them over night. He has lucked out and whenever I have been away, he has been working and unable to take time off. I have always wondered if he had weekends off and had to watch the kids for a couple of days, how he would do? I know he would do fine, but would he actually agree to it?
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's still kinda tired today, and can't smell/taste much of anything. They're coming to get the kids today.
I'm sure Jared will survive. Drew would be exactly like Jared--scared. (They should just move in together!) Crayons and movies can go a long way toward parental sanity!
Thanks for the updates Mattie. Please keep me posted!
Post a Comment