Dr. Blevins has been great about e-mailing me and answering most of my questions. This is a quote from this morning that just about sums up what I am dealing with when it comes to DI...
Unfortunately, it DOES INDEED vary from day to day…that is the problem with DI..and the pills are absorbed to a variable degree from dose to dose…it is a proverbial crap shoot…sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don’t…doesn’t sound very encouraging or like modern medicine has helped much…but it is about the best we can do given the intricacies of the normal physiology…we are a million miles away from matching what a normal body would do.
Well, I am glad those encouraging words were not given to me right after my surgery, but they help me put into prospective where I am today and what I have to deal with. Keep praying Kim, it can still go away!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment