Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Get Sick to Get Better

I am not ready to say I don't have DI anymore, but I am ready to say that I don't have DI everyday. I have taken very little medication in the past two weeks. I have gone 4 days without and the last pill I took this time was Friday night. I don't think I need the medication anymore. Sunday and today are very normal urine output days. This is something I have not seen since before my surgery. Yeah! It feels great. Yesterday was a lot of output, but it is different. The urine is concentrated and I can keep up with my input. I have a head cold, or bad allergies and so it is funny that the doctor says when you get sick you need more medication, but yet again, I seem to be the opposite. When I do take the medication I pee just as much, only my urine starts to look like Pepsi, and so I think no more medication for me.

Not much else to say except I see light at the end of the tunnel and because I have got my hopes up before and had them come crashing down, I am not ready to celebrate, but I am taking one thankful day at a time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a huge answer to prayer. Hope it continues to improve.