Friday, December 5, 2008

To Pee and Pray

These two words most likely don't sound like they go together, but in my mind they do. Every time I pee, I pray that God will heal me. It is so weird because I remember during the infertility years looking into the toilet after I started my period and feeling like I was flushing away my dreams. Here I am again, looking into the toilet and saying, "why God?". It is a good reminder every time I pee and some days that is about (15 times), to pray and ask for healing. If he does not have healing as a plan for my life, I have to accept that he knows what is best, he always has and always will. BUT, in the meantime as I still have hope of healing, would you mind thinking of me while you are peeing and lifting me up in a short prayer? We take so many things for granted and never would have imagined that a little hormone called Vasopressin could change the way one lives. Thanks for considering me during your private moment.

Yeah, only Kim would ask for this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!
Sure I will, why not? What else have I got to think about when I'm sitting there? :)

yearofthedragon said...

No problem...count me in. ;)