Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why there will be no Christmas Cards

Well, of course the obvious is that we can't afford them, but other than that this is my week..

Monday- doctor appt. with GP to get referral for echocardiogram

Tuesday- Work writing homestudy reports all day

Wednesday- 9:00 Dentist appt. 1:30 Endocronologist appt. in Fresno

Thurday- 11:45 Cardiologist appt. 5:30 Christmas party

Friday 5:00 Christmas party in Clovis

Saturday- Catch up with all the stuff that didn't get done all week long.

Plus I am sure that I will have lab work, or testing that will be scheduled for next week. I am already exhausted!

2 comments:

yearofthedragon said...

Good grief, Kim. :)
We don't care about xmas cards. just take care of yourselves!

Unknown said...

That's more than enough!
I have less than that, and I'm not doing them either! Keep it simple... know when to say no and all that stuff...